Steel Club Hero Evolution is a full 4 month on-demand streaming Steel Club workout program specifically designed to assist you along the Hero’s path.
The stories of the adventures and deeds of great Heroes have been an integral part of cultures the world over.
Interwoven into our history, passed on from one generation to the next. Stories that teach us lessons, inspire us to greater versions of ourselves and warn us of more destructive paths walked if not cautious.
These stories are the stuff of myth and legend. Yet they have followed and survived the history of man, with just as strong a foothold as actual events, and just as much influence.
Why? Because there is a truth in them. A universal truth.
That our capacity is beyond what we believe we are capable of. That our purpose is beyond the day-to-day lull of just getting by. That we have the strength, courage and fortitude to withstand and overcome immense challenges and obstacles that stand in our way.
For some that will mean climbing a mountain. For others it will mean going out their front door and walking around the block. The actual “feat” is not what’s important. It’s the journey the hero has had to go through to overcome. Both scenario’s will bring us to tears and make our hearts pulse, if the journey is true.
For many of us in this day and age, the journey to unlocking our physical vitality, vibrancy and vigour is quite the undertaking.
An adventure in and of itself, with beasts and demons to be faced, traps to be outwitted and victories to be had. So why do many fitness programs out there appear to just add to the difficulty of achieving those goals, rather than empower?
It is due to the culture of influence. The culture of influence at this time speaks to the superficial, the surface of the pain we feel. No matter how it gets dressed, the message continues to be:
“Build the Body of Your Dreams”
A body whose ideal is dictated to you by the very influencers of that culture. Yes, self esteem and confidence gets spoken to. Sense of self worth and value, are addressed. Getting the guy or gal you’ve always wanted, the job that will make you millions, loads of adoring friends. These all get presented as what you will receive….upon achieving the ideal physique.
Without even realizing (or maybe I’m wrong, maybe it’s all being done completely on purpose) they are feeding and strengthening the very demons we struggle with and creating the trap to keep us stuck in the mire of mediocrity.
I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt this round and say that most are well intentioned. But due to the culture of influence around physique being first and foremost, the lowest common denominator that will attract us to them because of our actual desire to have an incredible physique, they get trapped in the cycle as well.
The irony is that Heroes have always stood in the face of common culture!
It is their willingness to step outside the safety and comfort of the mass mentality that made them extraordinary. It was their refusal to submit to the status quo if it was in fact detrimental to the whole. Having to struggle against their own internal inertia despite the seduction and torment of those around them.
Heroes are not without doubt, fear, anxiety and uncertainty.
Standing up to the loudest voices of dissension (the ones in their very own heads) and moving forward are what make their actions heroic. Heroic in all of our eyes, because deep down we all want to do the same. Deep down, the hero within each of us is crying out to be freed.
Think about this. Heroes are often depicted as these incredible physical specimens.
Lean, ripped, curvy, smooth, taught, strong, flexible, dynamic. Any of us that looks at their bodies (whether we believe it to be realistic or not) can’t help but think “Dang. I wouldn’t mind looking like that.”
But are those who arise, heroes because they have these incredible bodies? Or do they have these incredible bodies because they are heroes?
There is a basic universal principle that applies to all physical results in our training. It’s called the SAID principle: Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demands. Our body only ever adapts specifically to whatever we are doing. If we sit at our desk all day, our body will adapt to that and physically manifest what is required to perform that function. If we stand all day, same thing. If we sit on the couch all day, do hard labor or drive a vehicle all day, same thing.
And these Heroes had these physiques as a result of the demands put upon them. So if we are striving to unleash the hero within, we need a program that matches that intention.
Merely LOOKING like a superhero will do you no good. You need to have the ability to function like a superhero.
To access the physical exuberance and energy of a superhero is to support unearthing the mental, emotional and spiritual exuberance and energy of a superhero.
I mean, that is something you’d like right?
“Shane! I’m here aren’t I. Give me the cape and mask already. Lets DO THIS!!”
Well in this modern day and age, where movement is required less and less to function in day-to-day life, we need that support system. Resources and tools we can incorporate so we don’t completely fade away into obscurity.
Steel Club Hero Evolution™ provides just that.
Steel Club Hero Evolution will give you the attributes and body worthy of carrying the Hero (you) to the heights of your utmost capacity.
- Release excessive tension and reinstate proper structural alignment.
- Experience extreme functionality.
- Become free of debilitating pain that results from training.
- Get back your full range of movement.
- Progress through levels of increasing movement sophistication.
- Build skill development that stimulates and brings your nervous system to life.
With Steel Club Hero Evolution you will:
- Move through all 6 Degrees of Freedom that our bodies are meant to move in.
- Master body awareness through mastering the most “inefficient training tool”.
- Develop the super-strength that muscle is meant to support.
- Torch the fat while drastically improving your ability to move.
- Say goodbye to “I do a bit of cardio… because I have to.”
- Say hello to pain-free workouts that will let you do more, gain more, live more!
- Maximally recover through specific compensation and movement flows to release tension and maintain overall structural and muscular balance. Translation: Avoid injury!
- Create a solid network of connective tissue that won’t fail you when calling upon the reasons for having a strong physique.
- Feel the fire light up inside as you finally tap into a program that frees you to access more pieces of yourself than ever before.
Steel Club Hero Evolution utilizes the foundational principles of a revolutionary system and an innovative tool to augment the development of strength, speed, coordination, flexibility, power and a metabolic (fat burning) blowtorch to be able to live the vibrant life you deserve.
What They’re Saying
“Just wanted to share a win with you. When I started Fitness Program A, almost 2 years ago, I couldn't do the lunges, my injured foot/leg wouldn't allow me to do more than about 20% depth. Same story thru Fitness Program B and Fitness Program C. Did the Primer Cycle from Steel Club Hero Evolution, it's like I have a new body! When I started the Strength Cycle, I was surprised how strong I still was, and how good my form was; in control. And, I can easily lunge to full 90 degrees and spring up! WOOOOHOOO! The injury was 30 years ago, and this is a huge, huge step! Just wanted to share, and say THANKS COACH!”Dr. Peter RyanChiropractor
“Bought Steel Club Hero Evolution last night – I love the way you’ve designed the program, and it is awesome how I can start it before I get the correct weight Clubs ? Great job, many thanks.”James L.UK
“First, I have purchased the Steel Club Hero Evolution package recently. I went through the manual and watched the videos. You have created a beautiful and very professional product. Thanks for all the efforts that went into that creation!”Bruno B.
“I love your realness, I love your straight forwardness, I love your personality, Great job!! This is totally my sort of thing where I am a “myth buster” to my friends, they hate it and love it all at the same time.”Courtney P.New Brunswick
“I connect with SSgt James Cawley, a cop and U.S. Marine Reservist, who died serving his country in Iraq. I had the honor of serving with him and calling him friend. I connect with Sergeant Mark Renninger, a former Army Ranger and SWAT Officer who was killed in the line of duty. I also had the honor of serving with him. I serve with real life super heroes every day; Men and Women who run into burning buildings past the flames to rescue wheelchair bound elderly people. Or are run over by cars, and have their limbs broken, but still manage to return accurate gunfire as it’s happening. God forbid they wear spandex costumes; it likely wouldn’t be pretty. The only super powers they have are the courage to run towards the gunfire and chaos, and the resolve to deal with the reality that awaits them when they get there. My filter is skewed; having seen real men and women do the things I’ve seen, it’s impossible to identify with fictional characters. I don’t mean to spoil the fun; I realize I’m the exception, and not the rule, and that heroic characters have represented the story of the ideals of humanity since the days of “Beouwulf”. Superheroes become a social compliation of the best traits of people like Jim and Mark, and help us continue to tell their stories, even after no one is left alive who knew them. I’m here because Shane’s training programs aren’t fiction. I’m very much looking forward to the new “Hero” program; Shane creates some of the best, most practical, and functional programs for the real world heroes among us, and presents them in a way that is easy to understand, efficient, direct, and to the point. His programs are packed with variety and new challenges to keep things fresh, and many of my favorite steel club training movements come from Shane’s Steel Club Mass Evolution; I’m excited to learn new ones from this new Steel Club Hero Evolution.”M.L.24 year Law Enforcement
Steel Club Hero Evolution Includes:
How do you watch the videos?
- Steel Club Hero Evolution is available for on-demand video streaming and digital download. The videos are in Mp4 format and can be played on PC and Mac computers as well as portable devices.
Where can I buy Steel Clubs?
- You can purchase steel clubs at: Onnit.com *use code heins10 to get 10% off your order.
What weight do you recommend?
|Steel Club Weight Recommendations|
|If you’re just starting out and don’t have much experience with strength training in general:
If you exercise fairly regularly (at least 3 times a week) and have some experience with strength training:
If you’re an advanced athlete with a lot of strength training experience:
After moving through any of the Steel Club Evolution Programs from beginning to end once, you WILL be ready to move up to the next weight class should you choose to do so.
- The workouts per day average about an hour (or less), with multiple options for your weekly schedule. And they are designed specifically as 3 month programs (Each Flow Evolution program is broken down into 2 months), with phases that last 3-4 weeks.
- Well, that will depend on what you are feeling called to dive into as a focus (as they are all designed for beginner friendly entry, building up one’s skill progressively over the course of the program.
- Mass Evolution: For building strength and muscle (from a non-traditional perspective), to be done with heavier clubs.
- Hero Evolution: A more functionally athletic approach, as you walk your Hero’s journey.
- Flow Evolution: 3-in-1. Train with the specific purpose of developing flow, utilizing a single light club (Hurricane Healing Mobility program), a pair of moderate clubs (Flow Force Endurance program) and a single heavy club (Cyclone Strength).
- While you dive deeper into your club skills and become more proficient with their use, these programs will continue to serve the enhancement of what you love to do in your life. I’ve had people who run marathons, dance, do martial arts, play tennis, hike and surf (to name a few) who all found a quantifiable uptick in their performance after doing the programs.
Have More Questions? feel free to Contact me.