Coach Shane Heins co-created and produced Onnit 6 Kettlebell.
*Use code heins10 to get 10% off.
Photo and description from Onnit.com:
Onnit 6 Kettlebell includes:
- 6 weeks of full body workouts, consisting of 4 resistance training/metabolic conditioning sessions 2 non-traditional yoga classes.
- A variety of training methods that are effective, challenging, and FUN that will leave you always looking forward to the next workout. Tabatas, EMOMs, circuit training—it’s all there.
- 3 levels of progression for every exercise, so you can easily customize each workout based on your specific goals and ability level.
- Delicious, fat-burning recipes and nutrition tips to optimize your diet.
- Supplemental guides to tailor the program to your specific goal: muscle gain or fat loss.
- Mindset strategies from Aubrey Marcus himself.
The Onnit 6 workouts require only a few kettlebells and some open floor space. No wall-length rack of dumbbells. No bands. No suspension trainer. No pullup. You can literally do them anywhere.
The kettlebell provides a more user-friendly means of performing classic strength-, muscle-, and power-building exercises, such as the clean and snatch, which many people can’t do safely with a barbell. It lends itself perfectly to flowing movement, building stability and mobility that carries over to athletics—as well as the game of life—seamlessly.
Over the next six weeks, you are going to witness your body completely transform right before your eyes. You’re going to watch the fat melt off of you. You’re going to see muscle develop in places it never has before, and you’re going to move like you haven’t been able to in years—effortlessly. And you’re going to do it using only two or three kettlebells.
Get real results. In developing the program, we made sure to test it with as many different people as possible: from elite athletes, to normally fit people, to those who haven’t done a pushup in years.
Learn more about it HERE.
There are no reviews yet.