Coach Shane Heins co-created and produced Onnit 6 Bodyweight.
*Use code heins10 to get 10% off.
Photo and description from Onnit.com:
Onnit 6 Bodyweight includes:
- Follow along video workouts – guided by expert trainer John Wolf to keep you motivated and on track.
- Meal plans – easy to follow and delicious, these plans help you achieve your goals and total body wellness.
- Yoga routines – accelerate recovery and clear your mind with relaxing and beneficial yoga movements.
- 24/7 Access to ONNIT Tribe Community – get advice, tips, and support from a community of people just like you.
- Choose your intensity level – beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
- Downloadable content – save for later and watch on any device, any time, anywhere.
- No equipment required – all exercises can be done at home without the need for any equipment (but you can add if you want to).
Our 6-week program gives you everything you need to achieve your fitness goals by focusing on:
- Cardio & Movement
- Muscle & Endurance
- Tone & Definition
Instead of focusing on a few major groups of muscles or problem areas, Onnit 6 provides 6 separate workouts at varying intensities focused on improving the entire spectrum of performance and body composition.
These workouts are designed to help you lose weight, build muscle, move better, and feel better. And they work.
If you can watch videos on your phone or computer, and if you have enough space to stretch, then you’re fully equipped with a home gym compatible with Onnit 6.
There’s no need for costly equipment or personal trainers. It’s not necessary to stock up on supplements and powders, nor do you have to dress like an extra in a jazzercise video. You don’t have to buy any complicated fitness contraptions destined to be door stoppers. Just watch the videos (preferably with some pants on) and do your best to follow the instructions.
Learn more about it HERE.