Coach Shane Heins uses and recommends Shroom TECH™ Immune.
*Use code heins10 to get 10% off.
Photo and description from Onnit.com:
- Helps stimulate adaptive immune responses
- Supports cellular integrity
- Aids immune system defenses
How Shroom TECH Immune Works
When your system is under attack, the integrity of your cells is the first thing that gets tested. Two ingredient blends—the Onnit Myco-Immune Blend and Nutri-Immune Blend—work to support the immune system and maintain cell structure to help keep the wrong things from getting in and making you feel bad.
The Onnit Myco-Immune Blend
As its name would suggest, the leading blend in Shroom TECH Immune is a unique combination of mushrooms, including Chaga, a fungus that grows on the bark of birch trees in cold areas, and has been used as a medicinal tea in northern Europe for generations.
The “magic” in these mushrooms lies in their polysaccharide content—compounds that play three key roles in keeping you healthy.
- Stimulate the immune system. The superstar polysaccharide in these mushrooms is beta-glucan. Your body can’t make it on its own, so it doesn’t recognize beta-glucan as food when you consume it. Though it’s safe to ingest, your system assumes it’s dangerous. This promotes an immune system response in an attempt to protect you from beta-glucan, just like it was any other foreign invader. As a result, your immune defences are on high alert, and can help neutralize other potential threats to your body before they run you down.
- Support healthy gut bacteria. Your gut is intrinsically linked to overall immune health, and it’s one of the first lines of defense against unfamiliar compounds. Polysaccharides act as a prebiotic, serving as food for the good bacteria in your gut that eat the bad types and help keep you healthy.
- Maintain cellular integrity. Strong, durable cell membranes help prevent outside compounds from entering them and doing damage. The polysaccharides in Chaga have been shown to help protect healthy cells, in effect, keeping the barbarians at the gate!
Learn more about it HERE.