Coach Shane Heins co-created and produced the Onnit in 30 workout programs.
*Use code heins10 to get 10% off.
Photo and description from Onnit.com:
Onnit In 30 Benefits:
- 10 workouts for 10 dollars.
- Stream on-demand. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Routines for all levels. In 30 minutes or less.
- Streamed online, on-demand, so you can train anywhere, anytime
With all the trouble and uncertainty the pandemic has brought, there has been a silver lining: people are valuing their health like never before. Medical experts agree that staying active and fit is one of the best ways to reduce your risk of illness, and so the demand for fitness routines has exploded—particularly among those who can’t or won’t go to a gym, due to closure, safety, or price.
In challenging economic times, we understand that you may have to be extra careful about how you spend your money, and if you’re going to part with hard-earned dollars for a workout, it better be one that gives you the best value possible.
That’s why we put together Onnit In 30—a collection of brand-new, uniquely-designed workouts that you can do in the comfort of your home. These routines are based on the same principles used to create our hugely popular at-home fitness program series, Onnit 6, but are available at a much more affordable price. Specifically, 10 workouts for under $10.
Onnit in 30 includes:
- 10 workouts lasting 30 minutes or less. Choose currently from kettlebell, bodyweight, or mobility routines (more to come soon!). Add them as you see fit to the workouts you’re already doing, or combine them with other Onnit In 30 workouts to make your own program.
- Workouts that cover the whole body, as well as upper and lower body individually. Plus, something for every experience level.
- Routines for power and strength (Kettlebell Athlete), recovery and training prep (Morning Mobility), and movement capacity and conditioning (Move & Groove).
- A variety of training methods that are effective and fast-paced, including circuit training, EMOMs, and supersets.
Move & Groove with Shane Heins:
Onnit Director of Fitness Education, Shane Heins, shows you how training with your bodyweight alone is more than enough to stoke your metabolic fire, improve movement skills, and build total-body stability. Four full-body workouts, 3 upper body, and 3 lower body.
Learn more about Onnit in 30 HERE.